WooCommerce Cost of Goods is a WooCommerce Extension being distributed by WooCommerce.com & Automattic (previously known as WooThemes). WooCommerce Cost of Goods – Easily tracks profit by including the cost of goods in your reports.
Full-featured Profit and Cost of Goods Tracking for your WooCommerce Store
WooCommerce provides you access to terrific reports on profits and also top-sellers or earners. Now we've added Profit Reporting to make these reports even more important! You can assess not just income but prices and earnings all from within your WooCommerce shop. Promptly and easily obtain the info you require to make advertising and marketing as well as sales choices to maximize your store's income.
Conveniently track complete earnings and also cost of goods by including a "Price of Product" field to easy as well as variable products. Prices are instantly relied on check out to ensure that you can see your profit along with straightforward sales details, and also the extensive reports give precisely the details you require to enhance your profits.
You can apply costs to previous orders to obtain prompt insight right into success. Just add costs for your products, as well as any type of orders, put before utilizing this expansion can be updated from Settings > Products > Stock to see most and also the very least lucrative vendors without waiting for new sales to roll in.
How “Cost of Goods” Improves Your Reporting
- Offers you essential details concerning your business-- includes info regarding shop earnings and most successful items so you know about greater than simply profits
- Include a Price of Great per item (including variations!) to constantly know the overall costs of products sold in each order
- Use prices to previous orders (positioned before setup) after you establish product cost
Sight revenue as well as an expense by date array, by item, or by item group
- Export profit/cost report data to CSV
- Include costs in orders exported with Order/Customer CSV Export Suite
- Consist of expenses in orders exported with Customer/Order XML Export Suite
- Suitable with Item CSV Import Suite
- Modify line item expenses for editable orders
Gain understanding into your most lucrative and also least rewarding sellers so you understand where to concentrate your advertising and marketing
- See a total inventory appraisal based upon retail prices or the cost of products.
- Rapidly watch prices alongside costs in your item supervisor table screen
Add Costs to Products
Swiftly add an Expense of Great per product, including product variants, which are after that utilized to compute your complete order expenses to ensure that you can always know what you truly gained on every order-- not simply how much you offered. Complete prices for every order line product are conserved at checkout, so even if your costs increase in the future, your overall expenses are constantly traditionally precise.
Focus Your Advertising ahead Products
The Price of Goods extension allows you to determine your real leading items by viewing which products are most profitable and also the very least lucrative for your shop, not just those that create the most revenue.
Tracking your cost of goods is pointless without in-depth reporting to give you actionable information to improve your profitability. Reports include:
- Profit by date – See your net sales, cost of goods, profit, and average profit per order for any date range.
- Profit by product – See your net sales for the item, total costs, total item profit, and total item purchases for the given date range.
- Most/Least Profitable Sellers – See the most or least profitable products for a given date range.
- Profit by category – View total profit for any product category or multiple categories for a date range.
- Inventory Valuation – See the total value of your inventory, calculated using the retail price or the cost of a good.