Sell pre-orders for products and services
Set up pre-orders in your WooCommerce shop, so customers can buy items before they're readily available. You can automatically or manually release and also fill orders when you prepare and allow the expansion to manage the rest!
The pre-order experience is fully customizable and also sustains both pre-orders charged up front and also upon release. If you're using a supported settlement gateway, pre-orders can be billed upon release without the customer returning and also spending on their order.
- Set an optional date/time when the product will be available
- Automatically charge orders when the product is available
- Change the release date for a pre-ordered product
- Email all customers who pre-ordered a product
- Cancel pre-orders if the product is no longer available
- Filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status
- Works with simple & variable products
- Optionally charge a fee for a pre-order
- Customize the Add to Cart/Place Order buttons for pre-orders
|Categories:||WordPress Plugins; WooCommerce|